Popular
-
New at: BouclairHere are just a few pieces I spotted at Bouclair that I liked:
-
Pinterest Favsvia Pinterest
-
Beauty Bag: Tara, the cinnamon postI was so flattered when Liz asked me to be a part of this series of posts...and a little nervous. I…
-
ProjectsHere is another fix-er-upper I worked on, paint and reupholstery and ta dah, new chair! Sorry but I…
-
Busy business: Lather & SoakI have been busy and quite noticeably absent the last week, and now I can show you all what I'v…
-
Beauty Bag: Janice, Life begins at thirty ,right?Hey everyone! I'm so "chuffed" (as my mother-in-law would say) to be a part of this …
-
Etsy Finds: Black and Gold and some WhiteSome more great finds from my favourite online source Etsy... via here via here via here via here v…







Post a Comment
Post a Comment