It may be too early for others, but in my house we've already started the x-mas decorating (encouraged by my mother of course, whose favourite holiday is you guessed it...Christmas!) My boyfriend joked that next time her was over he would have to fine my mother!! Yes fine, as in write her a ticket for premature holiday decorating! You all want to see what we've done so far? Have a look...
Popular
-
New at: BouclairHere are just a few pieces I spotted at Bouclair that I liked:
-
Pinterest Favsvia Pinterest
-
My top makeup looks1. All Natural : this look plays with lovely bronzes, nudes, beiges and creams, the eyes are swep…
-
Beauty Bag: Tara, the cinnamon postI was so flattered when Liz asked me to be a part of this series of posts...and a little nervous. I…
-
House Tour: Small Shop Studioimages via
-
ProjectsHere is another fix-er-upper I worked on, paint and reupholstery and ta dah, new chair! Sorry but I…
-
Pinterest Favsvia Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post a Comment