I went on a recent visit to my grandparents house and what a lucky duck I was, my grandfather gifted me this neat old book! Now I have no excuse when I go antique shopping, there is a ton of great information in here. Plus it's another great one to add to my growing collection. I also got these cute petal compotes from a bridal shower I recently attended (they are part of a set of two) which were filled with lots of candies and sweets as the theme of the shower was candy, and as you can see the compote is now empty... so you get the idea! I guess it's been a very SWEET week for me!
Popular
-
New at: BouclairHere are just a few pieces I spotted at Bouclair that I liked:
-
Pinterest Favsvia Pinterest
-
My top makeup looks1. All Natural : this look plays with lovely bronzes, nudes, beiges and creams, the eyes are swep…
-
Beauty Bag: Tara, the cinnamon postI was so flattered when Liz asked me to be a part of this series of posts...and a little nervous. I…
-
House Tour: Small Shop Studioimages via
-
ProjectsHere is another fix-er-upper I worked on, paint and reupholstery and ta dah, new chair! Sorry but I…
-
Pinterest Favsvia Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post a Comment